About Me

My Photo
Patty
Hi! My name is Patty aka SUNSPOTPP. I am presently a SAHM to my 4 yr. old grand daughter, Autumn, whom I adopted Dec. 12, 2008. I am 6 hrs (2 classes) away from my Associates Degree as a Drug/Alcohol Counselor, but had a set back in my health and have had to put that on hold for now. I have been PSP'ing for about 7 yrs. PSP is a GREAT stress reliever for me and I try to play as often as I can. Oh yeah, I live in Dublin, TX in the wonderful USA, home of the "Original" Dr Pepper that still uses "Imperial pure cane sugar"! If you want to know anything else, just ask! ♥ Me
View my complete profile

Fav Blogs/Stores

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Saturday, February 21, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Blue Seduction

Photobucket
Blue Seduction
Supplies Needed:
Paint Shop Pro, I used 9, but can be done in any version.
Tube of choice - I used the AWESOME work of Jennifer Janesko, which I have a license for, and can be purchased at CILM.
FTU Midnight Seduction Scrap Kit by Angelflight Scraps...please don't forget to leave her some love.
Font of Choice - I used P22 Corinthia, which is PTU so I cannot provide...sorry.
Drop Shadow of choice where needed.
Optional - Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow for name.
Let's begin:
Open a new Image 600x600 and flood fill with white, so you can see what you are working with better.
Open Frame 1, copy and paste as a new layer.
Click Magic Wand inside the Frame.
Selections, modify, expand by 6.
Open Paper 2, copy and paste as a new layer.
Resize 55%, all layers unchecked.
Selections, invert, delete on keyboard, selections none.
Move this layer below the Frame.
Click inside your frame again with your Magic Wand.
Selections, modify, expand by 6.
Copy and paste tube, preferably a close-up, of your choice as a new layer.
Place where desired, selections, invert, delete on keyboard, selections none.
Move this layer below the Frame, but above the Paper layer.
Colorize frame and paper to match tube.
Merge all layers, except your background layer.
Resize merged layer 95%.
Open Doily 1, copy, and paste above your background layer.
Open Doodle 1, image, rotate, rotate counterclockwise 90.
Image, resize, 55%, all layers unchecked.
Colorize doodle to match tube.
Copy and paste doodle above your background layer.
Move to the right, see my tag for reference.
Duplicate doodle layer and mirror.
Open Wrap 2, resize 50%, mirror, and colorize to match tube.
Place on the bottom of the frame, use my tag for reference.
Open MS Flower 2, resize 75%, and paste as new layer.
Open MS Double Heart 1, mirror, resize 40%, colorize, and paste as new layer to the left, use my tag as reference.
Open MS Diamond 1, resize 50%, sharpen, paste as a new layer, and place on top of heart string.
Merge all layers, except background.
Resized merged layer 95% and move towards the top to leave room for your name.
Add © info, license #, and name.
Crop, resize to your liking, and save as either a .png or .jpeg.
Voila!
I hope you enjoyed my tut.
This tutorial was written by me on February 03, 2009 and is my own idea and creation.
Any other tutorials found to be similar is coincidental!

1 comments:

Jeannie said...

Beautiful tut! I love it! thanks for sharing it!

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket

PSP Groups

Photobucket Photobucket

CBOX

Followers